8.20.2005

What I did this week

To learn in detail, see the following forms (an actual tally) I filled out to report my accomplishments:
  1. Time sheet
  2. Travel and Expenses reimbursement worksheet
  3. Tasks and meetings status report
  4. Five daily status reports
  5. Client time sheet
  6. Weekly status report (which neither my consultant-manager, engagement leader, nor the client's project leader knew anything about, though it was the last of these folks who requested we completed it.

Do you get paid for reporting what you should get paid for? Notice that when I earn income for completing forms, I am reinforcing the organization, or two in this case. I'm throwing a sandbag on the bulwarks.

The task is not productive. We could argue about its value. I'm feeding the information beast.

No comments: